THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nigger of the Week

I love my black people. I do. And I love being black. But there are some of us, ok... a LOT of us out there, who just aren't doing the right thing. Who are in fact, niggers. And it's disgusting. So the nigger of this week isn't a person, no. It's BET. Specifically Take the Cake and Baldwin Hills, but BET as a whole.


Ummm, have we no imagination. Like wtf was BET thinking?!? Ghetto ass shows. Toccarra acting like some hoodrat chickenhead from 125th and Lenox, with "hard" word problems like:

haelmic sonjack

"He's a huge pop star, who's accused of sleeping with little boys.... who can it be???? We'll give you 200 dollars if you figure it out! Uh-huh girl yup 200 dollars. I kno you can get you some new shoes, a purse, get your hair did uh huh that's what I'd do."

Like shut the fuck up. So ignorant. I have a word for them:

caedtuoni

HINT: It's something BET needs ANSWER: Education

Then we have these bourgeois ass black kids who live in great neighborhoods, who can be doing so much with their lives, but gotta keep it "real" and act like little niggers. Then they got the one real "hood" girl. Yea hood but living in a condo in LA. Okay. Just cuz you make 340 thou a year instead of 350 doesn't make you a peasant. I mean just look at the photo. Why do they look like that? I'm getting mad as I type.

So I'm gonna need BET to stop ripping off shows from MTV and 2am shows from the CW and UPN. What they need to rip off is Reading Rainbow so that these little negroids out here can learn how to read. But I can already see what they'd do. Instead of the books being like Dr. Suess or Emily Dickinson it'd be the Around the Way Girls "series" and whatever new Zane book is out. Fucking dumasses.

Now Playing: So Far To Go (Feat. D'angelo)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/33748865be9b2c/

Bonus: Drivin' Me Wild (Feat. Lily Allen)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/33749359b00c97/

Both by Common from the album Finding Forever

No comments: