THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Beyoncé - Irreemplazable [EP]

OK.. I love Beyoncé, I do. But I don't know who told this bitch she was Dominican. Being all mira mira and shit. What's next, a reggae album... maybe dutch? Idk but I must admit the Get Me Bodied (Remix) is catchy. Don't know what the fuck he saying but I jam to it anyway.



Track List

1. Amor Gitano (featuring Alejandro Fernández)
2. Oye ("Listen" Spanish Version)
3. Irreemplazable ("Irreplaceable" Spanish version)
4. Bello Embustero ("Beautiful Liar" Spanish Version)
5. Beautiful Liar (Remix featuring Shakira)
6. Beautiful Liar (Spanglish Version featuring Sasha a.k.a. Beyoncé)
7. Irreemplazable (Nortena Remix)
8. Get Me Bodied (Timbaland Remix featuring Voltio)
9. Deja Vu (Spanglish Version featuring Jay-Z) [Bonus Track]
10. Ring The Alarm (Spanglish Version) [Bonus Track]


http://www.zshare.net/download/336135512ec759/

No comments: